Carbon Monoxide Detector,Poison

  • Carbon Monoxide Detector Saves Family from Poisoning

    A family in the suburbs of New York City is grateful to have escaped a potential tragedy thanks to their carbon monoxide detector. The device, which was installed just a few months ago, went off in the middle of the night, alerting the family to dangerous levels of the odorless, colorless gas in their home. The family quickly evacuated and called the fire department, which arrived within minutes to find dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide in the house. The gas had been leaking from a faulty furnace, which was promptly shut off and repaired. Carbon monoxide is a deadly gas that can be produced by common household appliances such as furnaces, water heaters, and stoves. It is especially dangerous because it is odorless and colorless, making it difficult to detect without a carbon monoxide detector. The family in this case was lucky to have a functioning carbon monoxide detector, which gave them an early warning of the danger. Without the detector, they may not have realized the danger until it was too late. Experts recommend that every home have at least one carbon monoxide detector installed, preferably on each level of the home and near bedrooms. The detectors should...

Leave a Message

Please contact us for free quotation by form below. We promise the quickest response within 24 hours:

Home WhatsApp Mail Inquiry